Friday, February 7, 2014

Round 1: Sochi Men's Polish Vault

Putin's recycle program in action,
mat made out of recycled stray dogs

My wonderful wife thinks this post doesn't have anything to do with living in Asheville.

I disagree.

I think this post has everything to do with living in Asheville. This place is freaky, which is a big part of why I love it here.

Looking good
Not that that means anything, Mr. Putin

I'm excited about the Olympic Games - as corrupt and inept as they are - and I want to fly my little freak flag to show it. And here in Asheville, I have the freedom to do so without judgment.

Although based on the comments coming from behind the camera, I'm not going to score a 10.

Wait a second... no one judges you in pole vaulting! I win! G-O-L-D!

Sochillin'

Or silver.

Whatever. You take what you can get in Sochi. On many levels.

USA! USA! USA!


2 comments: