Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dead people in the river!

I see dead people

Dearest Asheville:

As if the unbelievable free music last night - the final 2014 Downtown After 5 for 2014 - wasn't enough for this weekend, now we're going after a world record.

All I can say is: OUTSTANDING! We need 635 people linked together, floating on tubes to break the record. I'm thinking we're going to go over the 1,000 mark. The river is going to be littered with zombies.

Awesome.

Though I'm still in a sling and cannot participate, I'll be routing for us. I have a feeling we're going to pull it off.

Why? Because on any Saturday in the summer, there are between 400 to 700 people floating on the French Broad River. All we need to do is get those folks to join up.

Let's do this AVL!

No comments:

Post a Comment