Friday, March 7, 2014

Asheville Sandwich Company


My wife Barb and I have lived in Asheville for seven weeks now and the entire time, I've been waiting for Asheville Sandwich Company to open. That day is upon us, my friends.

Over the last 45 years, I've eaten quite a bit of food. I believe that makes me an expert. And the conclusion I've reached is that the sandwich is the perfect meal. Bread, meat, veggies -- what else do you need?

Last night I had the grilled chicken caesar salad sandwich (GCCSS). Delicious!

Score: 9 out of 10

Those who know me well are aware that I don't give sandwiches a 9 out of 10 if I don't mean it.

That's right, a 9. Talk to the Russian judge if you have any issues with the scoring.

Beer

No word yet on how long it will take AVLSCO to get its liquor license.

Just kidding! Shout out to my friends in the Chi y'all, where obtaining -- we all know what that mean$ -- a liquor license can take years.

What an awesome addition to West Asheville. I'll be heading back soon!

794 Haywood, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment