Monday, March 3, 2014

More Asheville beer, kind of


Sure, Bill Murray got there a long, long time ago, but Ms. February obviously likes me.

A lot.

Notes for Mom
That was a joke. Click the link above.

Nope. That's your email.

Click the words underneath the picture. Those words are a hyperlink. Hyper...

Forget it. I love you. Just call me.

Brewtopia
Enough family issues. Let's get to the beer, shall we?

Because I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but Asheville was voted Beer City USA not just in 2009, but also in 2010. And 2011!

Three-Pete*!

In 2012, we shared the honor with Grand Rapids.

Whatever. I suppose we have to give them something to live for. After all, they live in Michigan.

Five annual beer festivals or five feet of snow? You make the call.

As a huge IPA fan -- some might say aficionado -- I dig this Foothills Brewing IPA right back. It's not exactly local, but it's a beer brewed right here in wonderful Winston Salem, NC, so that's good enough for me.

Look for more local brew reviews coming soon!

* Feel free to copyright this if your name is Pete and you've done something semi-impressive anywhere between two and four times.


1 comment: