Saturday, March 8, 2014

The PolPro is dead, long live the PolPr...



It was a really beautiful day today, so I rode back to Bent Creek and hit the trails again.

I found a series of downhill dips that was so awesome, I had to strap the PolPro (Polish GoPro) onto the front of my backpack so I could share my ride with the world.

Or the three people who read this blog. But in theory, the whole world.

As you can see, the PolPro still isn't quite ready for the market. Just as things were getting interesting, the PolPro came loose, bounced off my handlebars, and shot into the mud on the side of the trail.

Coming back up the trail a few minutes later, I started thinking the PolPro was gone. For good.

Then I thought, "Why don't I just call it?"

Then I remembered the PolPro was my only phone. And it actually belongs to my employer.

Luckily, I found it. It was less than a foot from a giant puddle.

Awesome.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment