Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Asheville Tourists

Missed again

Those of you out there who know me well - assuming there are people out there - know I can be a little obsessive.

So I spent the entire week doing PolPro testing around the neighborhood. I reached speeds previously unheard of on a bike. I think I might have even broken the sound barrier, since windows were shattering as I sped down the winding hill on Bear Creek Road.

Yesterday, I rode out to Bent Creek again. (Note the obsessive behavior). Luckily, I remembered the new rig for the PolPro.

Then I had an epiphany - not only should the PolPro be shoved into the rig upside down, I should clip it to my backpack upside down and bingo! Right?

In theory.

Turns out, the camera - really an iPhone, shhh - was in selfie mode. Therefore, all five kickass videos of world-class trails feature a close-up of my chest.

Blackness.

So I give up. Let's talk about last week's Asheville Tourists game instead! 

The Tourists are the minor league team for the Colorado Rockies. And what a bunch of fine lads they are. Though they lost four to two to the Delmarva Shorebirds, they went down swinging.

Doesn't matter. The game was a blast. Check out this video of how much fun my neighbor's kids have running the bases after the game!

Oh. That's right. I don't have a few days to try and figure out why I can't upload videos to blogger.

Which really means I can't convince my friends to figure it out.

So let's talk about the Tourists!

And let's...get...some...runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment